The Glockler Group - Four Decades of Award-Winning Experience, Service and Results. Unparalleled Marketing.
Kristine Glockler, RENE, PSA, e-PRO, ACP, CNHS, RCC is a driven, honest and trustworthy Broker, REALTOR® with over ten years experience being licensed, and even more working in Real Estate. A fourth generation Chicago area native, she grew up in the industry learning from the best. Clients and colleagues alike commend her on her outgoing, pleasant demeanor, exceptional work ethic and vast expertise. By choosing personalized, friendly service over a large team structure, Kristine is able to personally help and guide her clients throughout a transaction. Very tech savvy, with a master's degree in marketing from Northwestern University's top-ranked program, Kristine provides to her seller clients the best and most extensive property marketing she has seen in the local market.
- She is a Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE), a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), an e-PRO (technology certification), an Accredited Commercial Practitioner (ACP) and holds the Certified New Home Specialist™ designation, the Coldwell Banker Coldwell Banker Global Luxury℠ Property Specialist designation, in addition to being Residential Construction Certified™. She works with home sellers, home buyers, investors and builders. She has worked with home builders, with Judy, throughout her career and her family has built three homes. They are well versed in the new construction process.
- Kristine has worked with celebrities, on-air talent for various major networks, writers and producers as well as helping manage client accounts in the entertainment industry and various Fortune 500 companies throughout her career
- Kristine is extremely tech savvy and is with the #1 brokerage in Chicagoland in both closed volume and transactions
- She has effective communication and negotiation skills and is knowledgeable about the local market trends
- Kristine started taking real estate and real estate appraising coursework 16 years ago, purchased her first property (in a multiple-offer situation), in California, immediately after graduating college and has been investing and helping manage properties ever since
- She successfully completed The Coldwell Banker Residential Business Development Program
- The Glockler Group has helped numerous clients with their relocation needs outside of Illinois. They have local market expertise with national connections and have referred clients, looking to buy or sell a home, with professional, local Agents in California, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin and Indiana to name a few. They work with experienced home buyers and sellers, first time home buyers and sellers, builders, investors and relocation clients.
Kristine is a huge animal lover and is extremely passionate about volunteering with and supporting many animal advocacy organizations, local and national shelters and rescue groups.
What clients are saying...
"I wish there was more than five stars!!! This amazing team are miracle Realtors and I mean it...They are amazing in communicating, their knowledge, how much they care...I felt like they were selling their own house. They knew exactly what they were doing and always a step ahead. I cannot thank them enough and I highly recommend them." — Bechir
"As a former Realtor myself, when my boyfriend and I decided to sell our home, it was important to both of us to choose someone we knew we could not only trust completely, but someone we would enjoy the process with. I knew Kristine from the industry and knew she was very trustworthy and had an excellent sales record. She also knew our neighborhood and market like the back of her hand.
She was very thorough and knowledgeable when we started discussing list price and time frame, e.t.c. She listened intently to our needs, wants and concerns and we decided to list immediately – despite the time of year (end of October) because we were truly confident that she would make it happen. And she did! Kristine immediately advertised our property and within days we had multiple showings. She kept in contact with us diligently, ensuring we were made aware of any and all feedback immediately and worked with us to correct any important buyer concerns.
Within a few weeks we had multiple offers and Kristine helped us navigate through them and negotiate to ensure we accepted the best possible deal for us. We closed today and the Closing Room was a sincerely happy place – happy buyers and happy sellers alike. This entire selling experience was smooth, low stress and positive and we owe that to having Kristine as our Realtor. Thanks Kristine!" — Mike & Amanda
"Kristine help us purchase our home, she was very knowledgeable. She also made herself available anytime we needed her, she explained each step in the home buying processes , which made it very simple for us. We appreciate her hard work and efforts." — Taesha
"It was a dream working with Kristine! She was extremely knowledgeable and always made herself available for us. I couldn’t have asked for a better Real Estate Agent and will be recommending her to friends looking for homes in the future." — Stephanie
If you are thinking of buying, selling or investing in the Chicago suburbs, e-mail KristineG@CBRealty.com