The Glockler Group - Four Decades of Award-Winning Experience, Service and Results. Unparalleled Marketing.
Kristine Glockler is a proactive, highly experienced REALTOR® and Marketer in Naperville and the Chicago suburbs, as well as southeastern Wisconsin. Kristine is a dual-licensee in Illinois and Wisconsin. She is a fourth generation Chicago area native, who grew up in and around the industry learning from the best. Clients and colleagues alike commend her on her integrity, friendly nature, exceptional work ethic and vast expertise. By choosing personalized, friendly service over a large team structure, Kristine is able to personally help and guide her clients throughout a transaction. Very tech savvy, with a master's degree in marketing from Northwestern University's top-ranked program, Kristine provides her seller clients the best and most extensive property marketing she has seen in the regions in which she works. She regularly works with home sellers, home buyers, investors and builders.
- She is a Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE), a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), an e-PRO (the National Association of REALTORS®' advanced digital marketing techniques certification), an ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative), an Accredited Commercial Practitioner (ACP) and holds the Certified New Home Specialist designation, the Coldwell Banker Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist designation, in addition to being Residential Construction Certified. She doesn't settle for the status quo and doesn't stop advancing her knowledge to best help her clients.
- Kristine has worked with celebrities, on-air talent for various major networks, writers and producers as well as previously helping manage high profile client accounts in the entertainment industry and various Fortune 500 companies throughout her career
- She has effective communication and negotiation skills and is knowledgeable about the local market trends
- Kristine started taking real estate and real estate appraising coursework 16 years ago, purchased her first property (in a multiple-offer situation), in California, immediately after graduating college and has been investing and helping manage properties ever since
- She successfully completed The Coldwell Banker Residential Business Development Program approximately 10 years ago and is affiliated with the premier real estate firm
- The Glockler Group has helped numerous clients with their relocation needs outside of the Chicago area. They have local market expertise with national connections and have referred clients, looking to buy or sell a home, with professional, local Agents throughout the United States. They are highly, and frequently, referred because of their network and stellar reputation.
Kristine is passionate about volunteering with and supporting many animal advocacy organizations and also is on the Homes for Dogs committee. She is on the board of a community volunteer organization and through the Coldwell Banker Charitable Foundation, helps support 26 local housing related charities. With each transaction, she / The Glockler Group also donates to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
What clients are saying...
"Kristine was great to work with. She was extremely responsive and her experience with the local market paid off for us in a number of instances. She provided useful advice when it came to what to look for when purchasing a home as well as the best way to position our home to sell. She provided us with contacts when it came to a loan officer, inspector and real estate attorney who we were happy with, as well. I couldn't imagine a better experience working with a real estate professional than we had with Kristine. We've already recommended her to others we know who will be selling a home." - Creig
"Kristine and Judy were both very knowledgeable of not only the area but the whole purchase and sale process. I could not have imagined any better attention and support than what we received from these two wonderful women, they made our entire experience very comfortable and trouble free. My wife and I have already recommended them to family and friends, well worth every penny!" - Royd
"We cannot say enough good things about our recent experiences selling and purchasing a home with Kristine and Judy. From our first interaction with them, they created great rapport by being both highly professional and extremely personable. Before our initial in-person meeting, they had already prepared extensive materials for us on our sale, with comps in the area and knowledge of the recent and current market. They have a wealth of knowledge to draw on which is reassuring, any situation that arose with our sale or purchase they were able to put into better context for us by drawing on their vast prior experience. They were there every step of the way. I had a lot to learn coming into this experience and by the end I felt that I hard learned so much from each of them. Their ease in explaining various processes and situations clearly demonstrates their expertise in these areas.
My husband and I honestly felt like we were in such good hands with them during this process, which means a lot when you are talking about such permanent decisions as buying and selling a home. We received so much attention and time from them, and we commented multiple times throughout this process that we were so happy we were working with them, rather than with someone less experienced or with a "discounted" realty service where we would not expect to receive such personalized attention. They were wonderful to work with, I would absolutely recommend them to anyone else looking to buy or sell; honestly, we will miss getting to interact with them now that our sale and purchase are complete, they are both wonderful, kind, caring as well as knowledgeable and highly professional realtors. Thank you, Kristine and Judy!" - Carolyn
"I wish there was more than five stars!!! This amazing team are miracle Realtors and I mean it...They are amazing in communicating, their knowledge, how much they care...I felt like they were selling their own house. They knew exactly what they were doing and always a step ahead. I cannot thank them enough and I highly recommend them." — Bechir
"As a former Realtor myself, when my boyfriend and I decided to sell our home, it was important to both of us to choose someone we knew we could not only trust completely, but someone we would enjoy the process with. I knew Kristine from the industry and knew she was very trustworthy and had an excellent sales record. She also knew our neighborhood and market like the back of her hand.
She was very thorough and knowledgeable when we started discussing list price and time frame, e.t.c. She listened intently to our needs, wants and concerns and we decided to list immediately – despite the time of year (end of October) because we were truly confident that she would make it happen. And she did! Kristine immediately advertised our property and within days we had multiple showings. She kept in contact with us diligently, ensuring we were made aware of any and all feedback immediately and worked with us to correct any important buyer concerns.
Within a few weeks we had multiple offers and Kristine helped us navigate through them and negotiate to ensure we accepted the best possible deal for us. We closed today and the Closing Room was a sincerely happy place – happy buyers and happy sellers alike. This entire selling experience was smooth, low stress and positive and we owe that to having Kristine as our Realtor. Thanks Kristine!" — Mike and Amanda
"Kristine help us purchase our home, she was very knowledgeable. She also made herself available anytime we needed her, she explained each step in the home buying processes , which made it very simple for us. We appreciate her hard work and efforts." — Taesha
"It was a dream working with Kristine! She was extremely knowledgeable and always made herself available for us. I couldn’t have asked for a better Real Estate Agent and will be recommending her to friends looking for homes in the future." — Stephanie
If you are thinking of buying, selling or investing in the Chicago suburbs, e-mail KristineG@CBRealty.com